Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Cullen!

Although, I took this picture a few weeks ago, it seems to
capture Cullen's personality the best.
Today Cullen turns 2 years old.  I can't believe my baby is now 2!  That's crazy!  And he is not much of a baby anymore.  More like a full blown toddler.  Cullen was my little surprise boy.  He surprised me when I found out I was pregnant, and he surprised me again when my water broke over 2 weeks early.  He is still full of surprises.  Cullen surprised Andrew last night by standing on the top of Jackson's headboard and was ready to jump onto the bed.  Andrew caught him just in time to save us a possible trip to the urgent care clinic.

To my current youngest son, you have been a joy to our family.  You bless us everyday with your smile, laughter, and mischievous looks.  You definitely do not make life dull around here.  Combined with your older brother, I can see you two getting into more trouble as you get older.   I look forward to thwarting your plans and rewarding the good behavior I know is in you somewhere.  I hope you continue to grow and will be as kind to your younger brother as I know you can be.  I look forward to seeing your vivacious personality to continue to develop over time.  Your father and I love you very much Cullen!

No comments:

Post a Comment