Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Grandpa, Costumes, and Games

My dad, otherwise knows as Grandpa, visited us a few days last week.  He was traveling on business, and it happened to only be an hour away from us.  Instead of staying in a hotel, Grandpa opted to stay with us and visit Jackson and Cullen.  The boys loved their visit with Grandpa.  They loved being thrown in the air, wrestled with, have someone to play golf with, and of course be swung around in circles airplane style.  All the funs things that boys love!

Last Friday, Grandpa helped me take Jackson and Cullen down to Andrew's work where they had the annual Children Halloween Party.  I was very thankful for Grandpa and Andrew's help.  I definitely could not have done it alone.  The boys played some circus games and had a hot dog.  They got to dress up in their Halloween costumes.  I let Jackson pick out his costume this year.  He's Ironman.  Cullen is Maverick from Top Gun.  Yes, I recycled this costume from last year because A) It's still good and B) Because Maverick from Top Gun is awesome! (And if you think otherwise, something is seriously wrong with you.)

Andrew will be taking them out trick or treating tomorrow night while I stay home and hand out candy.  They will also have their annual Halloween parties at preschool.  I usually take them to the City's Fall Fun Fest, but since they have preschool, we won't be able to attend this year.  I'm not sure who is more bummed out, me or the boys.  Probably me.

Here are a few pictures of Grandpa's visit and the boys in their costumes.


Ironman and Maverick!

Jackson playing Tiger Toss.  He actually got 2 out of 3 through the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment