Monday, October 20, 2014

Why, yes, I do exist.

I've been getting slack lately because I am never in any of the pictures with my kids.  Andrew guilt tripped me saying, "They'll never know what you looked like because you're always taking the pictures."

It's sad to say, but he's right.  I'm never in any pictures with my kids.  I do want them to look back and see I was there.  I'm not just figment of their imagination behind the camera.  I did actually participate in their lives as captured on film.  To help solve this problem, I bought a remote for my camera.  Therefore, I don't have to set the timer for my camera, hit a button, run to the rest of the family, then try to get everyone to smile for 10 seconds before the shutter goes.    Then run back and repeat three or ten times hoping to get one good picture.

I haven't been able to grab one of Jackson and I as of yet.  Kindergarten is important and is making him no longer available during the day for a shoot.  Add in RE class and after school activities and time has become precious.  I promise to get one of him and I soon.  In the mean time, I present myself and three children.

 
Thibie was feeling left out.






No comments:

Post a Comment