Wednesday, February 11, 2015

10 on 10

A few of my fellow photographer friends decided to do a 10 on 10 project yesterday.  It's ten photos depicting your daily life on the 10th of the month.  It's similar to a Day in the Life, but a little more condensed.  My 10 on 10 for February 10, 2015.

Breakfast at the bar.  Doesn't everyone eat cereal from a plate?

Playing at the park

Nap time.  Otherwise known as the only time I get partially to myself since Cullen doesn't nap anymore.

Waking up after nap time.

Am I the only one who makes my kid get out and open the garage door for me?  It builds character!

Laundry: the never ending chore.

Enjoying nice afternoon weather after school.

A fight over the remote control for my camera.

Wrestling: a common evening activity in our house.

Reading homework right before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment