Friday, April 10, 2015

We've got a Walker!

Within the past week and a half, Cassidy decided to start walking.  She's been taking steps and transferring for awhile, but she would never let go and walk.  I knew she would just decide it would be time to walk one day and start.  And she did!

Cassidy just let go and walked across the room one day last week.  She never did it when Andrew and I were watching her.  If she did, she became too excited and fell.

Now, she's walking everywhere.  Of course, it's the one year old 'I'll walk wherever I want to and not where you want me to' walk, but I'll take it.

I've been wanting her to walk for awhile.  Honestly, I was tired of hauling around a 21lb baby.  She gets heavy.  I would say that and people would comment, "Oh no, you don't want her to walk yet.  Jus soak it up."  Okay people who don't know, you carry her everywhere for a day and tell me if you want her to walk.  Yes, she may be the last of my babies to walk, but I was definitely look forward to this milestone.  And now that it's here, I'm definitely happy.

Now if I could just get her hair to grow a bit faster so I could put something other than a barrette she just rips out of her hair.  One step at a time....


No comments:

Post a Comment