Thursday, December 5, 2013

Homework

 Jackson's Preschool assigns homework for the Pre-K students.  Over Thanksgiving, he was given a packet of about 20 pages, front and back, to finish.  Although the teachers said it wasn't mandatory, Andrew and I made it a point for Jackson to work on and finish it over the break.  It's important to us to instill completing homework is important at an early age, so when he starts being assigned homework in elementary school, the foundation is already in place.
 
Jackson had a simple work assignment of cutting and pasting the numbers in the correct order on his Menorah.  He was very excited to complete his assignment, and he did it all by himself.  It is very important to me Jackson learns I will not being doing his homework for him.  I'll watch and help where needed, but I will not be doing his work.  My days of home work are over.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment