Monday, May 11, 2015

May 10 on 10

I completely another 10 on 10 Sunday, May 10.  It was Mother's Day, but since Andrew and I just came back from Mexico, we just hung out.  Jackson ended up coming down with a fever later in the day, so we really did nothing.  I however captured the essence of our nothingness on Mother's Day.  And to all the Mom's out there,  Happy Mother's Day!  Check out Sonia Marfatia-Goode Photography, and her 10 on 10.

Sawyer is slightly obsessed with his older brothers Nerf Gun.

My dishwater 'helper'

My Mother's Gift - Getting all 4 in shot.
 

Playing with Andrew's Pirate Lego Ships

One of the gorgeous bouquets from Andrew and the kids.

My second bouquet from Andrew and my kids.

Cullen playing with the card stand that came with the flower.  Guess what he's pretending it is?

Jackson coming down with a fever.

Thibie decided to roll around in another dog's poop she found in our yard.  She got a bath, and Andrew had lots of helpers.

When bored, the laundry basket makes an excellent toy.

1 comment: