Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How do I respond to this?

I've been debating on whether to post this tidbit for a little while now.  Honestly to me, it's just too funny not to post.  This happened as I was helping Jackson back into his underwear and shorts after he just used the potty.

Jackson tells me while pointing, "Mom, this is my penis."

"Yes, it is," I replied

"Look Mom! My penis is big!" Jackson responds with great pride.  He then looks up at me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Okay," I said while trying to suppress a laugh.

Seriously!  How do I respond to something like that from him?!  I had about a million sarcastic comments float through my head.

I'm so glad Jackson has pride in such things, but I sure as hell hope he doesn't point that out to his teacher at school!  I can only imagine that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment