Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

It's November!  Only 20 more days until my due date.  Yea!

Yesterday was, obviously, Halloween.  The boys both had parties in their respective classes at preschool, then went trick or treating at night.  Andrew took the boys trick or treating while I stayed home to pass at candy.

Is one parent going with the kids and the other staying home to pass out candy a foreign concept to anyone but us?  Seriously, I couldn't tell you how many times I saw both parents out with their kids.  Andrew even said a bunch of houses weren't passing out candy because both parents were gone with their kids.  That is how it always was when I was a kid.  My dad would take my brother and I trick or treating and mom would stay home.  And what is up with taking kids that can't walk yet or are still on a bottle trick or treating?  I understand dressing them up in costumes, but it's not like the kids are going to be eating the candy they get (yes, I'm on to you people who think they are so slick).  We didn't let either boy start trick or treating until they were 2.  Maybe this is my foreign concept of parenting.

Let me get off my bandwagon, and just get to the pictures.

Cullen enjoying his Hi-C and cupcake at preschool.

Jackson playing a game at his preschool party.

About to get started trick or treating with Dad!

1 comment: