Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kindergarten Round Up!

Jackson is officially signed up for Kindergarten!

Holy cow time flies!

I went over this morning to our elementary school and signed him during Kindergarten Round Up.  My oldest will officially be starting Kindergarten next year.

The craziest thing is I'm not upset at all about it.  There were parents signing up noticeably upset and asking thousands of questions.  A parent of one of Jackson's current classmates was there.  She was definitely sad.  I wanted to say something nice to make her feel better, but honestly couldn't think of anything to say without sounding trite.  I'm thinking, "Good. I've got one going out while I have another one coming in."  It's all in the mindset of the parent and how differently every one's lives are.

On another note, I was in a minor car accident on Monday.  My car had no damage, but I can't say the same for the old lady who barreled out of the handicap spot and hit me.  Because of the seat belt holding me in place, I was in pain.  My doctor sent me for an ultrasound yesterday to double check everything was fine.  I'm assuming it is since I never heard back.  My luck I would be 38 weeks pregnant and get into a minor accident.

I'm definitely ready for our baby girl to be born.  I have no more room in my body!  There is no more room for this kid to grow.  I'm carrying a beach ball in front of me and taking care of three small people and one big one.

Come out!  Out, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment