Monday, December 22, 2014

Rock N Lights

Last Tuesday, Andrew and I took the kids to Rock N Lights.  It's a drive through lighting display at our local park.  We like to go during the week since a) I had a coupon (yes, I'm cheap) and b) it's not nearly as crowded as the weekends.

We packed all the children into the car and off we went.  Jackson and Cullen had a great time!  They loved sticking their heads out the window to get a better view.  Luckily for us it was a comfortable 62 degrees outside.  Sawyer liked to look, but he's two so he was just happy to be along for the ride.  Cassidy did not have a good time at all.  We were in line to enter when the screaming started.  And she screamed and screamed and screamed.  She would not stop.  I was ready to jump out the car and walk through the display just to get away from it.  I ended up having to climb into the back, unbuckle her, and she sat on my lap the entire time to see the lights.  She was completely fascinated and stopped screaming (yea!).

Since my hands were full, I lacked the ability to take a lot of pictures.  I was able to snap a few.  Another awesome lighting display put on by Round Rock Parks and Recreation.








No comments:

Post a Comment