Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Belated Merry Christmas!

I feel as thought I've been neglecting my blog lately.  It's not that I don't have things to write about; it's just life is getting in the way.

Since Christmas break has begun, Cullen went down for a few days with some virus.  I felt so bad for him because he was just miserable.  He pulled through just in time for his cousins to come for Christmas. 

Andrew's brother, Paul, and his family came Christmas Eve and spent Christmas with us!  We were excited to have them come and spend this special day with us.  All my kids were super excited to get to see and play with their cousins.  Since we live in different states, these visits are few and far between.  We all had a good time, and they headed back to Louisiana the Friday after Christmas.

On Saturday, Andrew caught (what I believe) is the same virus Cullen had.  He was down and out for a few days.  He is still slowly recovering.  Adults don't seem to bounce back as quickly as kids.

I've been disinfecting the house for what feels like forever, and I am seriously over everyone being sick.  If one more person gets sick, I might just hop a flight to Arizona and visit Matt.  I'm done.

Here are a few pictures from before Christmas Eve Mass.  We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  And I will be back and writing more regularly again after the New Year.

As close as I got to getting everyone looking at the camera

All the cousins!


Because we had to do one goofy picture!

Andrew's brother's Family

No comments:

Post a Comment