Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cassidy is 9 months!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 9 months old!  The time has just flown by, and I do not like the way all my kids are growing up ridiculously fast.  It's not fair. 

Cassidy had her well check today, and she is growing beautifully!  She weighs 19lbs 12.5oz which puts her in the 75%, and she is 29inches tall which puts her in the 92%.  I have no idea where she gets this from because it isn't me.

She's been crawling since 6 months, but now she's pulling up and cruising a little.  If she keeps following her pattern, she'll be an early walker (NO!).  Seems my baby girl wants to keep up with her big brothers.  Andrew and I have found her several times climbing the stairs.  One time we found her upstairs.  She climbed the entire set of stairs all by herself.  Now, the baby gates are readily accessible to us.  Too bad we can't use them without the boys deciding it's a new fun obstacle game to climb/jump over.

Here are a few pictures of my little girl in her Santa hat.








No comments:

Post a Comment