Friday, January 30, 2015

Conversations with my Kids

I don't know why I'm shocked anymore when random stuff comes out of my kids' mouths.  I should be used to it by now, but some of them just take the cake.

Son:  Mom!  Do you want to look at my poop?
Me:  No, just wipe, flush and wash your hands.
Son:  But Mom it's huge!  You should see it!
Me: No thank you.
Son:  It's like three large poops!  Come see!
Me:  No thanks!  Just wipe, flush, and wash your hands.
Son: (grumbling) Ok.

Me:  You probably need a haircut.
Son:  No.  I don't want a haircut.
Me:  Why?  Just a little trim would be ok.
Son:  Because I want to look like Thor!

Son:  Mom, girls don't have penises.
Me:  That's right.
Son:  What do girls have?
Me:  Girls have a vagina. (At this point, I figured it's just better to give him the anatomically correct name.)
Son:  Yeah.  But penises are way cooler!
Me:  Sure....

Son:  Carp
Me:  Yes, carp is a word.  How do you spell it?
Son:  C. R. A. P.  Crap.
Me:  No, you can't use that word.
Son:  But it's a word!
Me: No, use carp.
Son:  Crap.
Me: No, carp.
Son:  Fine....

And, on a side note, how do you not laugh when your husband tells you he had to put a stop to a 'sword fight' in the shower between two little boys.  Seriously!  This is my crazy life, and I love it!

Just because it's Friday, here are a few of pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment