Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year!
 
It is officially the year Marty McFly went into the future with flying cars, hover boards, people wearing their clothes inside, and people being able to rehydrate food.  For those of you who know exactly what I'm talking about, yes, we really are that old.
 
As the new year starts, I'm giving my writing a dust off.  I'm going to attempt to write 8-10 blog posts every month.  Not just pictures, but actual writing.  We'll see if I have time, but I'm definitely going to attempt it.
 
Our New Year was rung in on a sleepy side.  Andrew and I put all the kids down at their normal bedtime because I was not about to attempt the side effects of not enough sleep.  I'm pretty sure all my kids are going through a growth spurt anyway.  They've all been sleeping late and eating a lot of food.  Instead of putting ourselves through the whininess that would inevitably come with sleep deprived children, they were all in bed at 7:30pm.  I made it until 10:15, then I was in an exhausted sleep coma.  I'm pretty sure Andrew wasn't too far behind me.
 
See, Andrew has been sick since right after Christmas.  I've been taking care of all the kids and a sick husband by myself.  I didn't want to have anyone come over because I didn't want to spread the germs around.  I'm nice like that!  He only started to feel better yesterday, so I'm worn down and dragging ass.  I think I could sleep for a solid 12 hours if the kids would let me.
 
I'm hoping everyone has a Happy New Year!  Although there are a lot of challenges ahead, we will continue to stuck together and face them as a family.  Happy 2015!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment