Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

It's the first day of preschool!  I'm not sure who was more excited, me or the boys.  Don't get me wrong; I love my kids.  I just need some down time every now and then.

With that said, Jackson and Cullen were very excited to start school today.  I found out Cullen is the lone male in a class full of girls.  I guess he'll be learning his mojo with the ladies early!  Jackson started the younger 3 year old class and had no problem.  He even walked to the right classroom all by himself today while I signed Cullen in.  At least I think he did.  He might have been directed that way by his teacher last year since his class is right down the hall..  Hey, he got to the right classroom!  He was super excited about seeing his friends again.  All I heard this weekend was I want to go to school.  We'll see how long that attitude lasts in the years to come.

Jackson and Cullen's first day of preschool 2012-2013.


Showing brotherly love which turned into a wrestling match right after this shot was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment