Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Beds!

Cullen has been in a toddler bed for a little over a month now.  Andrew and I decided to transition him early since we have the baby coming.  We knew both boys would have to share a room, so the sooner we could get him used to a bed bed the better.

Originally, Andrew and I thought to get the boys a bunk bed.  After thinking about it and how rowdy our two can be, we decided to look for twin beds instead.  I could just envision a trip to the ER after someone decided it would be a good idea to jump (or push) another off the top bunk of the bed.  I can hear myself explaining, why yes doctor he willingly jumped off the top bunk and started screaming.  Yeah, I didn't want to risk it.

After searching high and low, new twin beds were finally found.  The requirement of storage underneath was essential.  Here are a couple pictures of Jackson and Cullen enjoying their new beds.


No comments:

Post a Comment