Tuesday, June 10, 2014

8 years ago today...

To my amazing Husband,

Eight years ago today, I stepped up to the alter in front of all of our friends and family at Our Lady of the Lake Church and vowed to love you unconditionally and spend the rest of my life with you.  I vowed to love you through thick and thin, sickness and health, richer or poorer, through the good times and the bad.  I vowed to support you and be at your side no matter what the circumstances.

These 8 years of marriage have been nothing that I expected, yet everything I wanted.  You supported me through 2 1/2 years of graduate school, so I could earn my MBA.  I, in turn, gave you my unconditional support when you decided to go back and earn your MBA.  You supported my choice to stay at home and raise our rowdy children, no questions asked.

We started an amazing family together.  You are an amazing father to our 4 munchkins.  You gave me unconditional love and support when we decided to keep growing our crazy family.  I could not have asked for a better role model for our sons.  And when our little girl grows up, she will have a father who sets an outstanding example of how she should be treated as a woman.

I look forward to seeing your face and being wrapped in your arms as much, if not more, today than I did when we married.  Your presence alone calms my soul as though it knows a part of me has returned.

Happy Anniversary!

To many more years of happiness together!  I love you!

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment