Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Limited Time

I've had limited time to write these past two weeks.  The kids finished preschool, so I have had two full weeks of four kiddos.  The Insanity!

Have you ever gone to the grocery store with four kids?  Let me tell you how I did it.  I had Cassidy strapped to my chest, Sawyer in the cart, and Jackson and Cullen running around like kids on crack.  OK, that may be an exaggeration.  It was more like they wanted to be helpful and kept picking up everything they thought we needed at home.  Including, but not limited to, leaves (aka bags of lettuce), cereal, peanut butter, cheese, bread, crackers, meat, and fruit snacks.  Thank goodness, I don't get fights about sugary cereal because I never, every buy it.  I only had to pick up some apples off the floor, and that was Sawyer's fault.  He leaned over, grunted, grabbed an apple, and I heard all of this while telling the older two to get back over to me.  Thank goodness, the produce guys were super nice about it.  And it was only two apples on the ground.

Luckily, everyone, including myself, has survived.

Jackson and Cullen started preschool again yesterday three days a week, so I have a small amount of down time.

I do have a bit to write, but I am having a harder time finding time to write.  It might have to do with the little hellions running around in my house.  So, enjoy a recent pictures of Cassidy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment