Wednesday, March 11, 2015

10 on 10

Yesterday was March 10, 2015.  I documented it with a 10 on 10, ten pictures depicting my daily life.  If you'd like to see another 10 on 10, please check out Rebecca's at Reebecki Supergirl.

My morning starts off making lunches for kids.  Although, I only had to make Jackson's lunch this morning since we don't have preschool on Tuesdays.

Cassidy slept in and was not fully awake when I had to go get her.

Making our way through Sam's Club.  My children never stop eating!

We stopped by Home Depot to pick up a Basil plant and a few other things.  Cullen loved all the flowers.

Lunch Time!

After picking up Jackson from school, he worked on his weekly homework sheet.

Planting the Basil plant.  Fingers crossed I can keep this thing alive.  Seriously, I have a black thumb.

Dessert!  Left over cake and cupcakes from Cassidy's Birthday.  My boys don't believe in keeping it clean.

Andrew reading the boys a book before bed time.

How I spend most every Tuesday night, a good workout at the gym.

2 comments: