Friday, March 6, 2015

Cause it's all about the 'Good Guy'

My boys are at the stage where you're either a good guy or bad guy.  There is no in between, and there can only be one good guy.  There is no gray area when it comes to super heroes!  You better remember this too because they'll let you know you're wrong.

The number of fights Andrew and I have had to break up because they are arguing over who's the good guy are numerous.  It never dawns on them they can both be good guys until we are yelling at them because they are screaming in each other's faces, "No, I'm the good guy!  You're the bad guy!"

Since we've let the boys watch Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and the Avengers, it seems it always 'fight night' in our house.  Honestly, it doesn't bother me.  Especially since they've deemed me Black Widow (you know since I'm the only girl because Cassidy's still a baby).  I'll take that I look like Scarlett Johansson any day!

I'll let them live in a world where there's only good guys and bad guys.  There are no gray areas, and the good guys always win a little longer.  Hell if I didn't have to grow up and be adult, I'd still be playing good guys!  The magic of childhood!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment