Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Alone with 3!

Yesterday was my first day alone with all three boys.  Luckily, I had a slight reprieve because Jackson and Cullen had preschool in the morning.

Getting out of the house was another matter all together.  I got up early which didn't seem to make a difference at all.  I still never would have gotten Jackson and Cullen fed, dressed, cleaned up, and overall looking presentable and gotten lunches ready if not for Andrew going into work late.  I decided I need to readjust my routine on preschool mornings with the boys.  Adding Sawyer's morning feeding, diaper change, and wake time threw a major kink into the normal morning routine.  I'll get it figured out eventually.  It just might take awhile.

After finally getting the boys off to school (on time too!), Sawyer and I went to the grocery store.  I am a complete klutz especially when I'm tired.  I was almost done shopping when I ran right into another person's cart while walking through the store.  Luckily, the person was not anywhere around and minimal people actually saw it.  I decided then and there I must be more tired then I thought.  I finished up my shopping quickly and headed out the store.

The afternoon went surprisingly smooth.  We played, ate snack, and the kids generally were well behaved.  Sawyer was wide awake for the majority of the afternoon.  I don't blame him.  After being almost trampled and hit with several toys, I would be on the lookout too.

Now onto several more days and years raising three boys.  I'm hoping to survive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment