Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Drinking Quotes

My kids crack me up sometimes.  In our household, drinking alcohol is not a big deal.  Andrew and I have decided it will be completely normal for our kids to see us drink.  That's how it was in my house and around all of my family growing up.  It was never a taboo thing and never thought of as anything but normal.  And I turned out just fine!

Because of this, our little kiddos have even come to appreciate Mom and Dad's adult drinks.  Hence, the following quotes...

"This is my little beer," Jackson said while holding up his glass of ice tea after trying, unsuccessfully, to talk us into giving him his own beer.

"I need to drink some of that," Cullen said while following Andrew after he pulled out the bottle of tequila.

"My drink," Cullen said when the waiter at Ninfa's put my margarita down at the table.  He went as far as sticking his fingers in my rita before I could pull it away and licking his fingers saying, "Mmm."

It will be interesting to see what else they come up with in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment