Friday, September 13, 2013

Convo with a 2 year old

I had finished taking Cullen to the potty for the 5th time in two hours.  (Yeah, I'm not joking.  He somehow got me to refill his milk cup 3 times and drank and entire bottle of water without me noticing until the fifth potty time).  Here is how my conversation went as we are fixing his clothing.

Cullen:  I love you, Mommy.

Me: Ahh... I love you too.

Cullen:  No!  No love me!  I love you Mommy!

Me:  I love you too (trying to suppress a laugh).

Cullen:  No!!  I'm a boy!  I love you!

Me (laughing our right now):  I love you too.

Cullen:  NO!  No love me!  Not funny!

Me just laughing because I this point I can't of anything to say without busting out in hysterics even more than I am while squatting on the bathroom floor.

Cullen:  No laugh!  Not funny!  No laugh!  Ugh!

Can't you feel the love radiating from my house?!  It's almost palpable at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment