Friday, September 6, 2013

Old Pictures

When I took the kids pictures on Wednesday for their first day of school, I realized I hadn't downloaded the pictures off of my camera in over a month.  (don't judge me, a lot happened in that month)

The first is Jackson saluting the American Flag during the National Anthem while watching the opening ceremonies of a baseball game.  I believe this was the All Star game back in July.  Andrew was out of town, and Jackson saw all the soldiers saluting the flag so he did it too.  It was too cute not to get a picture.



Sawyer apparently decided he was tired and was resting.  He kept laying his head down on the ottoman for a minute.  He'd pick his head up, look around to see if anything changed, then laid his head back down.  It's really funny to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment