Thursday, October 24, 2013

And Baby Ingalls is a...

 Girl
 
Yesterday, Andrew and I found out we are having a girl.  I will say it did come as a big shock to both of us.  We were hoping for another boy to add to our family, but it looks like God has a sense of humor.  He is giving us a little girl who will have three big brothers.  I'll admit I actually cried when I saw the ultrasound.  I really was in shock.
 
We have already discussed names, but I am not ready to announce anything yet.  We want to sit on it for a little while.  Make sure we don't want to change anything.
 
Prayers will be needed I can handle a girl since I am not the 'girly' type at all.  Maybe she'll be a rough and tumble little girl since she'll be trying to keep up with her three brothers.
 

 
Her little feet

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! My name is Heather and I just wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete