Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Girl Scout Cookies

I have a love/hate relationship this time of year.  I love Girl Scout cookies!  On the other hand, they were invented by an evil, sadistic person wanting to destroy all my hard work in living a healthy lifestyle because I can literally inhale a box in one sitting.  No lie, I've done it before.

I want some type of credit for all my effort.  Andrew didn't seem to be too impressed when told him, but I am wholeheartedly proud of myself.  Hence the reason I'm writing this post.

About 3 weeks ago (give or take), we bought 5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies to support our neighbor.  Currently sitting in my pantry are 4 full boxes!  Only 1 box has been eaten.  Yes, one box.  And that box was eaten by myself and three other people.  Whoop, whoop!

I am 33 weeks pregnant, and I have yet to inhale a box or even more than 2 cookies in a sitting/day.  Seriously, I feel as though I deserve a medal for all my self control.

I thought I would put it out there because I am proud of myself.  No medal or award is deserved.  I just feel a huge sense of accomplishment for having those four uneaten boxes left in the pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment