Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Time!

Happy Easter!  (It's a little belated but technically still the Easter season)

It was a little crazy this year.  Andrew was out of the country on a business trip.  My parents flew down for a few days.  And did I mention we had some kind of bug going through the house which decided to descend upon my body Easter morning.  Fun times.

A couple of days before Andrew left, he and I took Jackson and Cullen to the City Flashlight Egg Hunt at the park.  The kids had fun, and Daddy was able to partake in some Easter fun.

 
Easter was pretty uneventful.  We headed to 8am Mass and grabbed donuts on the way home.  As soon as we entered the house, I think my kids threw off their Mass clothes quicker than I could blink.  I cooked jambalaya for dinner and baked a cookie cake for dessert.  It was pretty low key day.  My parents had fun with their grandchildren.

Here are a few pictures on Easter day.  And ignore the fact my kids aren't wearing shoes.

Happy belated Easter!






 And my mom with her only granddaughter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment