Thursday, April 3, 2014

SI Swimsuit Edition

I have a subscription to Sports Illustrated.  I bought something and received a free subscription for a year.  Random, right.  I happen to have perfect timing and received the Swimsuit Edition before it even hit the stores.  Unlike some people, I don't really care if my husband looks at the magazine.  Honestly, it doesn't bother and never will.  He's a man; that's what men do.  No big deal.

Jackson loves getting SI, as well, and considers it his magazine.  He loves looking at the sports pictures and has even asked me to read him an article.

This past weekend, he brings the latest SI edition to Andrew.  He hands Andrew the magazine folded in half to show him the add for the Swimsuit Edition.  If you haven't seen it, it's three models in very high cut cheeky bikinis holding onto each other, backs turned, looking at the camera.

"Dad, they're showing their butts," Jackson says upon handing him the open page.

"No, son, they are showing us their swimsuits," Andrew answers.

"Oh, ok," Jackson replied and walked off.

Andrew walks into the study to find me and tells me this story.  Of course, he has this cat caught the canary grin on his face.  He and I start laughing.

"Nice save," I told him.

"I thought so, but I guess he's old enough to notice now."

"Guess so."

Jackson's first glimpse of the Swimsuit edition.  And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment