Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Here I am!

I usually don't post pictures of myself on the blog for several reasons.  One, I'm usually the one behind the camera.  Two, I'm not a huge fan of pictures being taken of me.  And three, who wants to see me when they'd rather see the kids, ya know.

But after some convincing from my husband, Andrew took some pictures of me with the kids in the wildflowers.  I received the 'don't you want the kids to be able to look back at pictures and see you with them as well' speech.  More of a guilt trip than convincing.  Nonetheless, it worked when I handed over the reigns of my camera and smiled for a few shots.  There are no decent shots without the sunglasses.  I tried to take them off, but it was so bright my eyes wouldn't stop squinting and watering.

I had no idea Jackson was goofing off behind me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment