Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Feminine Band Aids

Cullen went into our bathroom this morning while Andrew was getting ready.  I was packing lunches and making breakfast in the kitchen.  He proceeded to walk into our toilet area which is separated from our main bathroom by a door.  He comes back out and is drumming with two of my tampons.

I go ahead and keep a box of tampons on the floor by the toilet.  It's convenient.  Plus, I don't have to do the underwear shuffle of shame to fish them from below my sink when needed

"What's this?" Cullen asked.

"They're Mommy's. Put them back, " Andrew replied.

"Are they band aids?"

"Yes, Cullen.  They're Mommy's special band aids."

Andrew comes into the kitchen and tells me this story.  We just start laughing.

They are similar to band aids, now that I think about it.  I think Andrew comes up with the best answers that come as close to the truth as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment