Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Preschool Graduation!

Last night was Jackson's Preschool Graduation.  He's been attending Harmony Hill Preschool since he was 18 months old.  I remember his first day very clearly.  Cullen was born only 4 days before, so I was in little bit of a newborn fog.  I was more than ready for Jackson to be out of the house for a little while, and Jackson was super excited to start.

The ceremony was outside behind his school.  All the kids did great.  They sang songs they learned about counting, numbers, the alphabet, phonics, and a few silly songs.  Andrew and I were able to take some video which will be priceless when Jackson gets older.  Unfortunately with trying to wrangle our three other kids, neither Andrew or I were able to get a picture of us taken with Jackson.  I did get one of him and Cullen, though.

I can't believe my oldest will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.  I'm sending him back to Harmony Hill this summer for their Kinder Ready program.  It's the end of one era and the start of another.



Jackson and his teacher, Ms. Amy

Jackson and his best friend, Olly.  Aren't they cute?!

 
Jackson's first day of Preschool and Graduation day.

No comments:

Post a Comment