Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What did you just say?

"Look, Mom, I'm rubbing myself.  Rub, rub rub!" - Jackson
He was rubbing himself.  He just happened to be washing his hair.  But because my mind is in the gutter, that is not what I thought of and neither did Andrew.

"I hear a funny, squeaky noise." - Jackson
Andrew and I about died laughing when he said this.  It is so close to the movie quote!  If you don't know what movie I'm talking about, your life is not yet complete.





"Dad, I'm going to have hair on penis when I grow up!" - Jackson
Well, let's just say Andrew's only come back was an uh huh sound.  Especially  since a few days before, Jackson vehemently denied he will ever have hair there.  And very loudly denied it in a baseball stadium restroom.

"Mom!  I made a big poop!  A hot dog poop!" - Cullen
Wow, son, great.  I always wanted you describe every bowel movement you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment