Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cassidy is 4 months!

Ok, Cassidy was technically 4 months old a week ago, but I'm on it now.  Her stats:

25 inches - 73%
15lb 5oz - 73%

What does that mean?  She's a growing!

I'm not sure where the height is coming from, but it's not me.  Although, I am fairly certain it will level out at some point because the 'short' gene will kick in.  Cassidy is rolling over and is very good at holding herself off the floor on her tummy.  It has to be a survival technique to ensure she knows where her brothers are at all times.  As soon as she loses sight of one, it's usually because they are about to lay or sit on top of her.  Luckily, only Sawyer seems to be prone to this behavior.  Jackson and Cullen just get as close as humanly possible without touching her.  I don't know if that's any better, but at least they aren't crushing her.

Sweet big brother kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment