Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Swim Lessons

Jackson and Cullen completed swim lessons last week.  They both went two days a week for a month which ended up being a lot easier on Andrew and I.  Jackson is finally in Level 1, and Cullen is still in Preschool lessons.  They both did a fantastic job!

Jackson is quite comfortable in the water.  Although, I'm still not quite comfortable with him being in deeper water by himself.  At least I know if he gets in trouble, he can bob up for air and float and kick.  Cullen in very comfortable in the water as well, so I definitely have my hands full.  Sawyer loves splashing around and sticking his face underwater.  The boy will just dunk his head in the water without any qualms.  Crazy kid!

I took all four kiddos down to the neighborhood pool by myself yesterday.  No one drowned, no one came close to drowning, we had no meltdowns, and everyone listened and followed the rules.  A successful trip!  Looks like we will be spending a chunk of our summer poolside.  I'll need to stock up on sunscreen.


No comments:

Post a Comment