Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of Preschool

Cullen and Sawyer started Preschool today.  Yea!  It's Sawyer's first ever day of school.  He was so excited to wear his overloaded backpack.  He wouldn't even take it off when he kept getting dragged backwards by its weight.  I couldn't help but laugh watching him keep stepping slowly backwards while trying desperately to move in the opposite direction.  I finally took pity and grabbed the thing off him.

Sawyer did great at drop off.  He just walked right in and got busy playing.  I even hugged him goodbye.  He was like 'Whatever mom, I'm cool and at school now.'

Cullen was excited to see his friends again.  He's been missing Jackson lately.  He usually asks me once a day if it's time to pick up Jackson.  It's nice to see him excited to get back to a routine, and he is super excited about being the oldest brother at school now.

Cassidy and I are at home alone for some Mom and Daughter time.  It's eerily quiet in my house now, but it's nice to be able to go to the grocery store with just 1 child!




No comments:

Post a Comment