Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was an eventful day!  Jackson had a pumpkin investigation at school.  Cullen and Sawyer had their Halloween parties and trick or treating at preschool.  I took Cassidy to the Fall Fun Festival.  I felt like I ran around the majority of the day (probably because I did).  Andrew had to finish carving our pumpkins, and of course after dinner, all three boys went trick or treating.

This was the first year I have been able to take the kids trick or treating.  My dad was kind enough to stay at our house with Cassidy and hand out candy.  I was so excited to go with them!  Jackson, Cullen and Sawyer were troopers going house to house trick or treating.  I'm surprised Sawyer lasted the whole time with only the last few houses sitting on Andrew's shoulders.  Everyone was exhausted by the time we came home, but they had enough energy to eat a couple pieces of candy.  Of course, Andrew and I dug through their loot and pulled out a few pieces ourselves (hey at least I admit it!).

We hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!  Onto Thanksgiving!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment