Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sawyer turned 2!

Sawyer turned 2 years old yesterday!  Two birthdays so close together really makes me realize how quickly the kiddos are growing.  I can't believe I have another toddler.  I tried to document his day with pictures, by the afternoon got lost in a blur.  Still, I tried.

Sawyer woke up to his Mom with a camera saying Happy Birthday!
 

He had to show me how old he was over breakfast.
 

Then Sawyer had to let me know I didn't feed him enough since he stole the rest of Cullen's breakfast off the kitchen counter.

Off to preschool for cupcakes with his friends.

After dinner, we sang Happy Birthday over cookie cake!  This was the first year Sawyer was able to blow out his own candles.  He was so excited when he saw the candles in front of him.  His face is absolutely priceless!  He even blew out the candles all by himself.




Happy Birthday Sawyer!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment