Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

At the moment, the jambalaya is done.  The apple pie is done.  The Chocolate Guinness Stout Cake is done.  The turkey is in the oven, and I only have one more side dish to cook.  I'm on a roll!

I'm so incredibly thankful for my family this year.  I have 4 incredible, kind, and caring children who are all healthy.  I have a husband whom I adore and supports me no matter what endeavors I choose.  He is an awesome Dad to all of our kids.  My parents who have moved back to Texas, love all their grandchildren, and are close enough to babysit (yes!).  We have a beautiful house and plenty of food to eat.  I am truly blessed at the moment.

Here are all the people I am grateful and thankful for, and I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment