Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Beginning

This is my new blog.  Welcome!  I'm hoping to capture some of the more memorable moments of my life here.  Those moments might not always be pretty or picture perfect, but that is life.

I'm hoping at least you get a little laugh at some things that happen here.  I look back at a lot of things and realize how ridiculous they are.  Of course not always at the time do I realize this, but looking back definitely.  I have learned to laugh at myself over the years because my family would not have it any other way.

Speaking of my family, I have two wonderful boys.  Jackson who is 2 years old, and Cullen who will be turning 1 year old in one week.  Its crazy how time flies.  My husband, Andrew, is the best man I know.  I won't go all mushy and tell you how crazy I am about him, but let's just say he gets me.  We don't live by any extended family.  Its just the four of us trudging along and making the best of things.

Happy reading and laugh when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment