Wednesday, March 28, 2012

High Waters

Today, I was starting to leave the house to bring Jackson to school.  Because you can't just leave the house with a toddler and almost toddler in tow without it being a process.  Jackson was actually being helpful with Cullen by giving him his milk and leading him toward the door.  As he said, "Jackson's being nice."  Ah, my ever 'helpful' boy.

I'm headed toward the door when I look down at the boys.  That's when I notice it.  I couldn't notice it early while dressing him or even when I put his shoes and socks on.  Nope, I had to find it when we are walking out the door to preschool.  Jackson is wearing high water pants.  You can clearly see some sock and the top of his shoes.  Did he grow 2 inches over night or something?  Guess I need to get him some new pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment