Monday, April 23, 2012

Cullen's First Haircut

I've been avoiding getting Cullen's haircut for awhile.  He has such cute curls in the back, and I didn't want to get rid of them.  With that in mind, I came to the realization last week Cullen really needed a haircut.  His bangs were reaching his mouth and catching boogers from his nose.  The back of his hair was so long when wet it was past his shoulders.  It looked crazy (and mullet-ish).  So I broke down and told Andrew Cullen needed a haircut, his first.

We took Cullen yesterday to get the deed done. He was pretty good throughout the whole ordeal. I surprised myself with being completely fine with getting his locks chopped off. The lady who cut his hair cut it in a way to preserve the curls and crazy waviness he inherited from me. Cullen was moving around a lot so it was hard to get a non-blurry picture. I did my best.  My baby's first haircut!  He looks like a little boy now!

Before
During


The end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment