Monday, December 3, 2012

Sawyer's 1 Month Old

I cannot believe Sawyer is officially 1 month old!  Time just flies when you get no sleep and are running after two children.

Sawyer is doing very well for being one month old.  He's getting 5-6 hours of sleep at a time during the night.  He gave us one blissful day of 7 hours.  He's such a tease!  But let me tell you, Andrew and I were in hog heaven that day because we were both functioning with a decent amount of sleep.  It's the little things in life I need to make me happy.

He's growing quickly albeit still wearing newborn clothing.  He's the only child who has actually worn newborn clothing outside of the hospital.  With Jackson, newborn stuff didn't even fit him in the hospital.  I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon because the length is starting to get a smidge tight.

His eyes are still a dark blue, but his hair is slowly lightening up.  It has a hint of red in it, but who knows what color it will actually turn out.  Everyone knows baby's hair and eyes can change from when they are born.  His hair also just stands up on end after a bath.  It's pretty amusing and reminds me of Andrew's hair.  I still think he'll be are changeling baby, and Andrew just smiles and laughs when I say it.

Life in our household is still adjusting to having three children.  Jackson and Cullen still walk over and try to jump over Sawyer when he's on the floor.  A lot of poking and pointing still goes on.  I have made a few successful trips to various places with all three kids.  It is possible.

Here's a picture of 1 month old Sawyer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment