Friday, December 21, 2012

Girls Conversation

On our way home from the gym yesterday, I had an interesting conversation with Jackson.

Mom:  Did you have fun playing at the gym today?

Jackson:  Yes!

Me:  Good.

Jackson:  I played with two girls today!  We had fun.

Me:  Ooh!  What were their names?

Jackson: (complete silence)

Me:  Jackson, what were the two girls names.

Jackson:  (still silence)  It's my song! (a new song had started on the radio)

Just what I need, a heart breaker in my family.  Looks like I'm going to have to teach this boy when you play with girls, it is of vital importance that you remember their names!  We (as I am speaking for all girls) like our names to be remembered amongst other things.  Seems like the education on interacting with girls needs to begin early in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment