Thursday, March 21, 2013

Need Water!

The boys and I had just come back from a windy walk and play at the park.  After eating lunch and while I was feeding Sawyer in the living room, Cullen runs up saying, "I drank dogs' water."

Not quite sure what I heard, I answered, "What did you just drink?"

"Dogs' water!" he replied.  Then he ran back into the kitchen.

Needing to know what he was up to, I maneuvered Sawyer into a more comfortable position for walking, and this is what I found.

Cullen bent over literally drinking water from the dogs' water bowl.  Disgusting!

I had picked up their bowl and put it on the window seat in the kitchen, so I could mop when the boys took a nap.  Never had I anticipated one of them would actually drink from it!  I was really not happy at the time.  Since I've had time to reflect on it, I can definitely laugh at the weird stuff that goes on in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment