Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Coloring on the Wall

It finally happened.  I knew it was inevitable, but you always hold out hope it won't happen.

I had to remove crayon from the wall.

Funny enough, it was not who I expected it to be.  Cullen was the culprit.  I purposely avoid giving Cullen crayons because A) He is 13 months old and B) They always end up in his mouth.

How did he end up with the crayons in order to color on the wall?  Jackson opened the container I had them in and gave them to him.  Yep, Jackson is already falling into the role of instigator, but he at least he came clean when I asked him how Cullen got into the crayons.  He said, "I opened it up for him."  Really, its impossible to get mad when Jackson just tells me what I want to know.

After using my last Mr. Clean sponge, all crayon was off the wall.  No damage done.

No comments:

Post a Comment