Thursday, December 29, 2011

Potty Training

I'm pretty sure this is the most frustrating thing I have done in awhile.

Andrew and I have been potty training Jackson since Monday.  It is now Thursday, so it has been three full days.  The update.  Jackson is wearing underwear only.  He's been pretty successfully at going pee pee in the potty and telling us that he needs to go.  On going poop, we aren't making a lot of head way right now.  He's sneaky and keeps going in his underwear.  Andrew and I are doing our best to stay positive.  I realize it will take longer than a few days knowing are stubborn, strong willed child.

On a good note, Jackson is staying dry during his nap and all through the night!

With that said, I'm still wanting to pull my hair out most of the time.  As easy as it would be to keep him in diapers, I know it is time for him to be out of them.  Perseverance and patience are definitely needed, so please pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment