Monday, December 5, 2011

Gross!

After breakfast yesterday morning, the family was decorating the Christmas tree.  It had been up for a week, so it was probably time to decorate it.  Jackson and Cullen are being oh so helpful by pulling apart ornaments or deciding they are balls and throwing them across the room.

At some point during this process, Jackson walks up to me with his finger held out.  He says, "Mommy, yucky!"  I see this grayish round thing on his finger about the size of a dime.  I thought it was dirt he had found until I picked it up.

It was a booger he had picked!  Gross!

He handed me his booger, then was trying to wiped his finger on my pants.  I stopped him at that point.  Andrew was standing right next to me and started laughing when he realized Jackson had just handed me his booger.

I had to dispose of a booger that was bigger than my son's nose and wash my hands.

And to think, this is only the start of my boys' being completely gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment