Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brotherly Love

Oddly enough, my two boys do get along most of the time.  They play well together.  We do have our fair of disagreements and spats.  Usually, these spats involve Cullen taking something from Jackson and running off with it to get on his brother's nerves.  It's quite funny.  He actually grabs the toy and starts running (or going as fast as his little feet will take him) laughing the whole time.  Cullen even looks back to make sure Jackson is chasing him.

The opposite happens as well.  Although, it generally involves more crying and screaming which means I put an end to it quickly.  Jackson knows Cullen can't catch up with him and uses that information to his advantage.

Our house been under siege by a cold virus the past week.  I was the lucky first person to get it.  Normally, I don't catch whatever the boys bring home.  This time I caught it first, so of course it spread like wildfire through the entire household.  Aren't we lucky?!

With me not feeling up to playing referee with the boys, I put on a movie one afternoon.  I don't usually have the TV on at all during the day.  You know I wasn't feeling up to par if a movie came on so I could sit down and rest.  Along with the movie came snacks.  It was too cute of a picture for me not to capture on camera.  Give me some brotherly love!



This cute picture lasted for a little while before Cullen decided he was hungry and started taking Jackson's snack from his bowl.  Then all hell broke loose again.  At least I got a little while to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment