Monday, January 23, 2012

Mommy, Daddy's stuck

Yesterday afternoon turned out to be really nice outside.  All three boys were playing outside while I was enjoying a brief moment of quiet inside.

The back door opens, and Jackson comes inside saying, "Mommy, Daddy's stuck."  It took me a minute to process what Jackson was saying.  I just wasn't expecting it.  I go outside to see what is going on, and Andrew is inside a hole in the play slide looking stuck.  I told him to hang on a minute while I go get shoes.  I go inside grab my shoes and camera (I had to document it!).  I come back outside and see Andrew sitting next to the slide laughing.  Apparently, he thought it would be hilarious to pretend to get stuck and send Jackson inside to tell me.  I didn't think it was that funny.

I go back inside and not a minute later Jackson comes back in saying, "Mommy, Daddy's stuck."  Thinking Andrew was playing a joke again, I walk back outside.  I see what looks to be a very uncomfortable Andrew actually stuck under the slide.  Being the awesome wife I am, I grab my camera again and start shooting.

Jackson trying to be helpful and push Daddy out.

Looks uncomfortable, huh?  Probably was.

After taking a few pictures and Andrew complaining his left arm was going numb, I did pull him out.  In my personal opinion, that's what he gets for wedging his body into a toddler slide in the first place.  I mean I wouldn't even do it, and I'm half his size!

No comments:

Post a Comment